Juniper Golf Course is a publicly-owned golf course located in the Central Oregon community of Redmond, Oregon.
Juniper Golf Course is taking the Oregon golf community by storm and assuming its place as one of the premier courses in Oregon, the Northwest and the country. One of the most beautiful spots carved from the Central Oregon desert nestled on a beautiful piece of land in Redmond, The Hub of Central Oregon, with panoramic views of Mt. Bachelor, Broken Top, the Three Sisters, Mt. Washington, Three-fingered Jack, Mt. Jefferson and Mt. Hood, Juniper challenges you from your first tee shot to your last putt.
A true championship course designed by esteemed golf course architect John Harbottle, Juniper was host of the 2007 and 2010 Oregon Open and a repeat US Amateur qualifier site for six consecutive years, 2006-2011. However, the variety of tees available makes it playable for golfers of all skill levels. Do yourself a favor and plan a trip to Central Oregon and book a tee time at a course that you will be raving about when you finish and dying to get back on again soon.
Our mission is to provide an outstanding venue and exceptional customer service so our patrons may enjoy an affordable high desert golf experience, good food, and great fun.
- We will provide a golf course, clubhouse and amenities that are visually appealing, well kept and reflective of the high desert.
- We will provide prompt, attentive and respectful customer service to all.
- We will provide an exceptional value.
- We will provide a wide variety of menu choices prepared to the highest standards.
- We will provide golf and social activities that promote camaraderie and fun.
Golf Course Scorecard